Adoption activity day

We have got confirmation that we are going to an adoption activity day next weekend. It is a scary prospect but exciting as well.

It feels as if we are about to step back on the crazy roller coaster ride again. For a while I feel like we've just been doing enough to stay "in the queue" and just watching others go whizzing around. Now we are about to jump back on and I'm worried about coping with the ups and down again. Memories of our last matching process have been going around my head all afternoon and I am trying to not get too emotional about it all.

On an interesting side note there is a Jungle theme to the activity day so, never wanting to pass up an opportunity for fancy dress we have to get planning .... I'm thinking animal onesies!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third assessment session done

I think we're matched .....

End of intros and first few days at home