Expressing an interested in profiles makes you crazy ...,

This week we joined be my parent and have expressed interest in two separate profiles. First one the SW phoned the next morning. The second one we haven't heard anything from, its not been long so not to worry, also it's August so SW may be away on holiday etc. my logical brain is screaming at me to calm down and get on with things however every five minutes I'm checking my phone to see if I've missed a call. Refreshing emails every few minutes just in case (in case of what I don't know - not expecting an email from anyone). I'm sure I've said it before - and will say it again in the future - but this process makes you crazy. Last night I woke up in the middle of a dream about one of the profiles, I jumped out of bed (responding to an imagined cry from the spare room) with my heart racing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third assessment session done

I think we're matched .....

Second opinion